Focus with FaigyFocus and Clarity Through Your ADHD
I am Faigy. I have ADHD. I have 5 ADHD children.
There is very little information regarding the Social Science behind ADHD. There is even less information on the nitty gritty, feet on the ground, how to live your life, moment to moment with your ADHD. There is almost no information about why the recommended ADHD skills work.
My 15 accredited courses fill this huge void. Check the courses here https://bit.ly/udemyfocuswithfaigy
As a Professional Organiser and ADHD coach, I saw the huge changes that my clients created, and maintained, not just for one day, but for years.
- I saw a need.
- I made the split second decision to fill that need.
- I stood up and did what I had to do.
- I didn’t let the many excuses that are just a cover-up for FEAR stop me from going what I needed to do.
- I didn’t wait until became more “expert” in this area.
- I didn’t wait until I became more confident speaking in front of the camera.
- I didn’t wait until I could afford £20,000 to pay a filming crew to film and edit the course professionally.
- I didn’t wait until I had the perfect plan. I had A Plan, and that was Good Enough!
- I didn’t wait for who knows what! I created a plan. My ADHD clients gave me valuable feedback.
- I amended the course content far too many times!
- I filmed the courses in my dining room.
- I pressed the publish button…and the rest is history.
I invested years of my life to fill this gap so that the ADHD community can finally access the ADHD Truths. I had very little resources. What I lacked in resources, I made up for with expertise and clarity in the course content. If this course has helped even one student, then all the difficulties that I encountered in creating this course will be worthwhile.
I offer 15 IAOTH accredited online courses.
- ADHD self-help courses for mums.
- Professional training courses for ADHD coaches that fill the gaps to your existing knowledge.
Check the courses here https://bit.ly/udemyfocuswithfaigy
Salford, London, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Get answers to your queries now
Are you dreading spending time with your family this year? Do you feel like you are riding a roller coaster of emotions? After your family have all left, does it take you a very long time to get back to yourself? Do you feel guilt and shame because you feel like this? You are not […]
January is moving on, and soon February will be upon us. Have you clarified what goals you want to focus on for 2022? Are you stuck? Does your mind go blank? Are you thinking guiltily about the previous year’s unmet goals, and the goals the year before that…? If you have ADHD, you need to […]