Welcome to the IAOTH Accredited Training Providers, I am Sally Churchill and am the dedicated Care Manager for all the training providers and am available through the email@example.com for you personally.If you wish to schedule a call via the phone, to talk through any aspect of the platform and best practise advice etc then please just email me and we will set that up,
The Profile Tab : I wanted to give you some extra advice about how you can best use the profile tab. If you click on the profile tab a drop down menu appears with 2 extra tabs marked qualifications and another marked certificates.
The Qualifications Tab when clicked brings up a fill in box function on the main screen which says “Accredited Courses”, here you may list the courses that you wish to offer and that meet the accreditation standards of the IAOTH, if you look at the Academy or the Natural Healer profiles on there they have put a little bit about their course and a link to the course details on their websites. You may add as many as you like and if you are offering a day workshop which has specific dates you may add those too and then update the listing details when the course is over.
The Certificates Tab can work 2 ways for you, you can either use it to list your own personal certifications and upload copies of them, or you can upload a copy of a certificate that you might give a student.
The Articles Tab is there if you wish to write an article about anything that is of interest or relevance to what you do, if you leave this blank it is fine as it will not show on the front page if it is empty.
Fill in your details in the Apply for a Certificate Tab, this will be sent to you as a high resolution png file once your application has been approved. You will need to list the topics of the courses you wish to have approved, we are aware that you may still be in the creation stage and we just did a general idea of your topics so that we can check that your subjects meet the IAOTH principles of being of benefit to humanity in some way. Once you have subscribed to be an Accredited Training Provider we will check your listing and the certificate application. If we have any further questions we will email you, otherwise your application will be confirmed and your certificate will be sent normally within about 5 working days.
There are logos available to download in the Downloads Tab for your advertising or for using on certificates etc. We are adding other colours from time to time, so check back to see if there is a preferred colour for you.
ALL students who complete an accredited training course with you are entitled to discounted annual membership of the IAOTH. For your bonus lecture on Udemy Or your completion lecture if doing a private course, you can use the offer link for your students, here are some suggested words with link and logo (please note this is not the Accredited Training Provider logo, you will find those in your profile dashboard)
Congratulations! You have completed the training, your course is accredited by the International Association of Therapists and there is an opportunity for you to join them at an annual reduced membership rate of $10 with a free directory listing on their extensive website so that you can promote yourself.
Kindest regards and welcome once again
Sally Churchill – Training Provider Care Manager
Your logo options are below but you can also click on the downloads tab to find them.
How to get the best out of your Accredited Training Provider status and Udemy (if you use it)
Here are our best business/ Udemy tips advice from the training providers who are accredited by us. Please note we do not offer a certificate service for your courses, if you read no 5 below it should help you.
1. You may refer to your course in your course title as being Accredited e.g. Accredited Horse Whisperer Training Course
Akash Sherwat refers to his courses as Internationally Accredited e.g. Internationally Accredited Horse Whisperer Training Course
2. As the creator of your course you can refer to it as you like i.e. if there is a days’ worth of training material it might be referred to as a Course, but if there are 6 months of learning in there including home study you might refer to it as a diploma ie Accredited Horse Whisperer Diploma etc
3. In your course description you might say “Your course has been accredited by the International Association of Therapists www.iaoth.com and once your course has been completed you are eligible for discounted membership”
4. You can use your course bonus lecture (Udemy specific) or course completion lecture if doing a private course, for whatever you like, it is in this lecture that you can put the information for getting the course certificate from you and you can put your business email in here so that you can collect email addresses, there is no other way of doing it in Udemy as they won’t let you collect students email addresses any other way.
5. Your course certificate can use the IAOTH accreditation logo and can also refer to the accredited status of the course, I attach an example for you to see what others are doing.
6. Some training providers use the accreditation logo at the beginning, at the end or throughout the course videos, I attach a link to a free course where the instructor does this, you might also like to look at her bonus lecture to see how she has used it.
7. In your bonus lecture you can create click through links to other courses that you might offer on your own hosted platform, some use thinkific.com as it gives you the chance to have 3 courses up with them free of charge and you get the revenue, here is an example of a click through online school that one of our training providers uses on thinkific.com,
8. ALL students who complete an accredited training course with you are entitled to discounted annual membership of the IAOTH. For your bonus lecture on Udemy Or your completion lecture if doing a private course, you can use the offer link for your students, here are some suggested words with link and logo (please note this is not the Accredited Training Provider logo, you will find those in your profile dashboard)
Congratulations ! You have completed the training, your course is accredited by the International Association of Therapists and there is an opportunity for you to join them at an annual reduced membership rate of $10 with a free directory listing on their extensive website so that you can promote yourself.
Please use the link below to be taken straight through to the information and sign up page
9. Choose your category for your topic very carefully, put your course topic into the Udemy search and see what comes up, you can see where the best sellers have listed their courses, if I search the nutrition topic i get this, with Akash Sehrwat at the top, if you click through to his course you will see where he has listed it
1000 results for “internationally accredited diploma certificate in nutrition”
Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate in Nutrition
Learn how to eat healthy and understand the fundamentals of nutrition science
Bestseller 37,000 students
It is listed under the Health & Fitness / Nutrition classification so our suggestion is that your course if listed in exactly the same way, it would be in competition with his for any best seller rating, best seller courses always come to the top. So when creating your landing page, you can list your main topic as nutrition but when you come to choose the category to list the Personal development and Other is always a good general non-specific category. The search engine picks up on the words NOT the category, but to get a best seller rating you are judged against others who have listed in the same category. I hope this makes sense and is of help to you